Sunday, November 11, 2007

The latest

Cara has been on an eating spree of late. At one meal last week she ate 2/3 chicken breast, 1/2 cup of peas, a spinach pancake and a 1/2 pint of blueberries. For dinner tonight she ate another 1/2 pint of blueberries, 2 turkey meatballs, and a 1/4 cup of edamame. This was just a half hour after she ate several pretzels and a cheese stick. I know this is fascinating information, but, hey, this is pretty much my life.



Cara has been doing and saying lots of new things lately. Favorite words are "pooh" - after winnie the pooh, "no, no, no," "cheers," "baby," and "mine!" She is very interested in copying whatever you are doing. So when I was writing in my calendar, she wanted a pen and paper to write on. When I get the broom out, she wants to sweep - which is sometimes very counterproductive.


She also loves walking around the house with various bags - pretending to go "shopping" - she'll grab a bag, walk down the hallway, and say "bye" to me, like she's on some big adventure.
She is just getting to be such a big girl.

No comments: